Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I'm Going Camping...I'm Going Camping!!

Happy Tuesday!!

Just a quickie post tonight! Just thought I would share in my joys with you all. I am so excited to be going camping this weekend! My DH and I just recently bought a new camper!! We got a new KZ Spree. Needless to say, this is why I am so excited for my camping trip this weekend. We actually bought it at the end of March, so I have just been itching to get it out and use it...YIPPEE!!! It is right around the corner!

So in case I do not have a moment to post before this weekend, Have a great weekend, and I will be back with pictures to share (if I don't forget my camera) and maybe even picutres of my camper too....

Chat at you soon~~J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We went camping too!!! Snowed the first day and the last day but the rest was great! Hows did yours go with the new unit??