Wednesday, May 13, 2009

How Cute are These Two?




All I have to say is "OMGOSH!!!!" these two little puppies are just adorable!!! They actually belong to my friend/co-worker, and everyday she brings them into the office and I get to "nanny" them throughout the day while I work. Let's just say my office morale has gone up a zillion percent since I get to play with these little guys. It makes the day so fun!!

Anyway, I had the opportunity to bring them home with me tonight for a sleepover too! My two dogs aren't sure what to think...It is kind of like an elephant being afraid of a little mouse syndrome...but they get use to it. Hopefully, I will get more opportunities for sleepovers in the future too...it is so much fun.

As you can tell in the pictures just how tiny they are. The dark one is "Pepito" and the lighter one is "Lucy." In the one picture there is a DVD for scale purposes.

Have a fun night...you know I will, LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are they??? Char has two puppies about the same size and they are chiuhauhau (sp?) cross and they are so cute.

Lee said...

OMGosh are they PRECIOUS!!!!!

Charlene Austin said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are stinkin adorable. What kind of dogs are they Jolene???? Mine are Chihuahua Pomeranians. They are 4lbs and 6lbs full grown but those little babies only look like they are 2 or 3 lbs. OMGosh I want them!!!