Sunday, January 18, 2009

Oh, How Time Flies

Good Evening!

I am now home safe and sound from my wonderful trip to visit Dani. We had a really good time, but wow it goes so fast! It always seemed we never got to sit down for too long let alone post anything on our blogs.

Thanks to everyone who left us a comment, we love to read those. It made us think of you all.

I am now going to try to get back in my normal routine and post more again. I am going to try to join in the LSC challenges too, sorry ladies. I am going to try to do more SCS challenges and others as well.

I will try to post pictures of a few of the cards I made while I was in Indiana. Believe it or not, we did not even take a single picture while I was visiting. Not even one of her kiddos. We suck!!

So bear with me and I hope you all have a great week!

No comments: