Sunday, January 25, 2009

LSC #23 & #24

Okay ladies I said I was on the prowl so here are my LSC's for the past two weeks. I have had them done since Friday, but have not founnd a single moment to sit done and post them. I have been on the go all weekend it seems.
The first one is LSC#23 which was to use the colors Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Passion (my version) and White. What do you think?

The deets on this one is SU Upsy Daisy set for the daisy image and the sentiment. Inkainkado for the butterfly and the little flourishes. I CB'd the chocolate BG. I also used a nestibilities for the white pieces for a little more character. I added a little pink flower with a brad for dimension and Bazzill ribbon as well. I am pretty happy with it. As I was using this color combo I was struggling, but it came together quite well in the end.

The LSC #24 challenge was to use BLING! This card is actually the Valentine's card I made for my DH. I think it qualifies.


I used acetate as the card overlaying SU silver paper which is slightly smaller then the acetate. The heart and branch image is SU on Shimmer paper from The Paper Company. The 'Love" is from my Cricut. The ribbon is PTI and I added some clear and black rhinestones for bling (of course).

Well, off to make dinner I go, have great evening!

10 comments:

Kim Marie said...

Love both designs...isn't acetate so fun to work with when the card looks so professional! My favorite is the flowery one, though...the colors just SING :)

Glad you're back to blogland :)
Missed ya!
Kim

Deanna said...

It does count and it is so Pretty! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Look at you girlfriend, doing two cards with us! I love that you do them, it makes us feel special! Both are wicked Jo! Can I call you that??? LOL

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous cards, Jolene.
I do love that pink!!
Love them both.

Karen x

Andrea said...

Beautiful cards.
xAndrea

Wendy said...

Two lovely cards really love the acetate overlay on the second one
Wendy x

Charlene Austin said...

Oh Missy!! They are perfect....just like you!! XO!

6 wacky women said...

Hi Jolene
I have TAGGED you!! Go to my blog for the details.

Karen x

Regan said...

these are great!!!!

thanks so much for playing our LSC

Anonymous said...

Both cards are great but oh my I just love your acetate one! (And not just 'cause it was my challenge:) It's gorgeous!