Sunday, July 5, 2009

Great Friend...

To all my great friends out there in blog land...This one's for you!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their holiday weekend (US)! Mine was nice and relaxing for the most part. My DH and I did go ATVing yesterday and got rained on...okay more appropriately, we got drenched! I saw some really pretty wild flowers and I went to take some pictures to possibly use on a card, but the batteries were dead...bummer! We have had a crazy amount of rain for the past 45 days or so, that eveything was green and lush.

Anyway, the above card I whipped out today. I am pretty happy on how it turned out. I even used a stamp set I have not used yet, so that made it more rewarding (you all know what I am talking about, don't ya, LOL). Everything is SU, so if you have questions just ask.

Have a great night and a wonderful week!
-J

3 comments:

Danielle Yaskoweak said...

Beautiful work, my BFF! I love the layout AND the colors!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card & color combo!
Karen T. =)

Kit said...

Beautiful card love the little elephant :o)