Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Get Well Miss Bella

Hey all!

Just thought I would post this card I made earlier today. Our friend Bella, who is six years old, (who I have posted pictures on my blog a few times now) was attacked by a dog this past weekend and is currently at The Children's Hospital. She has been there for a couple of days now as her injury has gotten infected. The poor little gal has got some nasty dog bites on her face near her eye. They had to remove a few of the sutures she got over the weekend because of the infection. She is pretty lucky though because the bites were only about a 1/2 inch from her eye.

She is in high spirits and was excited that we came for a visit and of course brought her some goodies! We hope she recovers fast...We love ya Bella.

Anyway, as you can tell everything is pretty much SU, with a few exceptions of some nesties, stickles, and embellies. Any questions, just ask!

Have a great night, I need to go to bed as it is past my bedtime, LOl!

-J

No comments: