Sunday, June 21, 2009

Weekends go by too fast...

Wow, how time flies on the weekends! My DH and I just got home from another camping trip. This time, we went to the lake. It was fun, but the bugs drove me crazy! Sorry Wendy from Canada, but I forgot to take pictures of our camper...I suck, I know...Maybe next time...I promise I will try.

Anyway, here is the card I made for my step-dad for Father's Day. I CASED the idea from a card we made at stamp camp last weekend. I am excited to say I get to go to stamp camp next weekend too. So much fun and so many ideas!!

Deets: SU CS Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Sage Shadow, and White. DSP is Always Artichoke. Stamp image is from Lovely as a Tree ( an absolute "staple" set). Ribbon is SU from my stash and the brad is from my stash as well.

I hope everyone had/has a wonderful Father's Day!
Take Care-J

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEY!!! Ann & I are gonna be there!
see you then! =)
Karen T.