Friday, June 26, 2009

In Rememberance of MJ and FF

It breaks my heart to have heard of the news of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett yesterday. May you both be in a better place now, without pain.

The passing of Michael Jackson has truly touched me as being a child of the 80's. I remember singing along to his FAMOUS songs and making up my own dances to them as well. He was truly and icon and the KING OF POP.

Regardless of all the trials and tribulations in his life...he truly was a talented singer and dancer who helped shaped the music world in which we all know.

May you both rest in peace...God Bless...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too am deeply saddend by their loss. MJ's song 'Gone To Soon' was my Mother's song at her funeral in 1993. Very deep - such a HUGE Loss. It was so fun to Stamp with you on Sat.!!!! We had a great time and thank you so so much for the goody! The wedding was beautiful and the weather held up nicely as well. Chat w/ you soon...
Karen =)