Monday, March 23, 2009

Uurrggghhh!

Hi all!

I had every intention of posting a picture both last night and now tonight, but I am sooooo frustrated!! I waste sooooo much time trying to upload pictures on this blogger. I am not sure what the trouble is, but EVERY time I download a picture it "cuts off" half the pic or changes the color or blurs the photo. When I just look at the picture on my computer and camera it is fine. I am not sure where in the downloading process it gets all jumbled.

Anyway, I am tired of trying again tonight. I have tried downloading the same 2 pictures about 10 times with no luck...ANY SUGGESTIONS???

Well, off the computer for me tonight...I guess I will try again tomorrow...

Have a great night!!

3 comments:

Lee said...

Bummer!! I have no idea....can you post a question/problem comment to blogger help??

Anonymous said...

Honey, I am sorry, I am a Typepad-er! I would call the help line just in case they have heard it before too!

Kim Marie said...

I have a suggestion that works EVERYTIME I have this problem.

After trying several times to upload and being unsuccessful:
1. Save what you've written without publishing.
2. Close the windows of the program.
3. Walk away.
4. Come back the next day and try again.

I've had 100% success rate. :)
Love ya!
Kim Marie