Monday, March 30, 2009

Colorado Stampers Challenge #2

Here is the 2nd installment of the Colorado Stampers Challenge. This time the challenge was to use Pacific Point, Real Red, Pink Pirouette, and Whisper White.

Here is my take:

This card was super simple and easy, but still it is cute. The sentiment is from SU Define Your Life, and the small border is from Inkainkadoo. The embellies are just from my stash.

Anyway, we are pretty much recovered from the snow storm last week, thanks to great weekend weather!! I just wish summer was already here as we got a little more snow this morning and the forecast calls for more this week. I will just hang in there, and hopefully use the time to stamp as with summer we are always 'on the go'.

Have a wonderful night!

5 comments:

6 wacky women said...

Simple and easy and fabulous!!
Very pretty card, Jolene.

Karen x

Lee said...

Ohhhh I love it!!!! I promise to get mine uploaded soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I think I should start doing your challenge! Love this my friend!

Denise said...

Very pretty, I love the embossing.

Angela Knopf said...

Super Cute! I love the flower with the cute brad in the center. Great take on the challenge!