Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Hi all!

Since I promised to try to get back into my routine of stamping and posting, here is a card I did about a week ago for a couple of different male friends. I always have the hardest time with guy cards, I alway feel like they turn out so blah. I cannot make them pretty with flowers and glitter and such.

So here is whatcha get! I used Shapes by Design by PTI, SU paper in Kraft, Mellow Moss and Night of Navy. That is also SU ribbon in Navy. It is a very simple card, but I like it.

Well I am off to watch a movie with my DH, have a great night!

3 comments:

Denise said...

Love the simplicity of this card.

merniebug said...

Hey, where you been girlfriend? I check in here every one in awhile but you are still a no show. What gives.

sports said...

Every sport pretends to a literature, but people don't believe it of any other sport but their own by Revathi