Sunday, April 26, 2009

B is for Birthday

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone's weekend went well. For the most part, all is well on my little piece of earth. It is just too bad that tomorrow is Monday and back to work I go...

The above card I made earlier today. I used SU Only Orange, Green Galore, and Yo-yo yellow. The stamp set is Just B. I used Labels 4 from Nesties, and all the other embellies were from my stash. My inspiration for the colors was from the yummy ribbon I used. I love to start a card with one piece of inspiration and I love to see how it all comes together, don't you?

Have a great night!

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Wow you made those colors look awesome!

Anonymous said...

Hey, love this! I need to get more big letters! Did you buy a trailer???

Charlene Austin said...

FABULOUS!!

6 wacky women said...

Fabulous card, Jolene.
Love the colors, so pretty.

Karen x

Denise said...

Very pretty! What a great color combo, and I love your layout.

Marcea said...

loving your pretty colours - gorgeous!
-x-