Friday, March 6, 2009

RV and Boat show!!

Hi All!

Happy Friday to one and all! Just a quick post tonight as I am tired and ready to slumber in dream land...

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned. My DH and I and a couple of friends ventured out tonight to the annual RV and Boat Show in Denver. I love going to those and peeking my head in all the crazy big and beautiful RV's. Who are people kidding though, those things are NOT for CAMPING!! It is like staying in a 5 star hotel...but I guess that wouldn't be so bad, *giggle*. I will say though, when I go camping the LAST thing I want to do is watch TV! I will continue to go camping in our no frills (not even a bathroom) little pop-up camper and enjoy it as much as the next guy...

Anyway, I will quit rambling now, we had fun...

Chat at ya soon!
-J

No comments: